Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Strolling makes her smile!

Mama and Daddy kept Georgia while we were in New York. This is one of the many pictures they sent us daily! She loves to stroll! Ok, so I know that I have been a little MIA lately. We have been so busy. I have pictures from the South Carolina game that I need to post. We also just got back from New York and I need to post some of those pictures too. I am not sure when I will get them all posted. See the problem is that most of the pictures are on the camera in Tatum's truck and I keep forgetting to get it out! So as soon as I remember I will get the rest posted and get my blog up to date. I just figured I needed to post something before I got fussed out for being a bad blogger.

Photobucket

2 comments:

HollyBerry said...

such a sweet smile! i can't wait to hear all about NY! miss you!

Sara Whitten, Brian, Lilly and Walt said...

WOW...I know all of you had so much fun..esp Marsha, Frank and Georgia! LOVE YOU..SWA