Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 Month Checkup

We sent to see Dr. Dennis this morning for our 4 month checkup. Georgia did not have a fun time at the doctor. She poked her lip out and cried big time when Dr. D put the stethoscope on her bare skin! She screamed after the shots also, but what baby doesn't, right.......?

She weighs 14lbs and 6 oz. and is 25 /12 inches long! He said she was right at the 75% mark for weight and height. Sorry we have no photo for this post! It was not a good time for pictures today!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Annie Haymans said...

Holly cow! She is as big as George Stouton. He weighed 16.5 and was 25 1/2 inches at his 6 month check up. she is a healthy girl

HollyBerry said...

Go Georgia!!! So sorry my girl didn't have a good day...forgot today was Thursday all day since I don't work tomorrow...Sorry I forgot to check on the appt...glad it's over for 2 more months, huh? Love y'all!

Tatum Family said...

awww...Marley's is next monday. Also - send me your email address so I can add you to my blog. I decided to make it private.