Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carter's Birthday

Carter Max Ewing invited us to his first birthday party and yes this was a few weeks ago but I figured I would still post the pictures! Better late than never, right? This is Carter eating his cake (his 2nd or 3rd one I think, he had multiple parties). Anyway, he really was wanting to hold Georgia's hand and give her a little taste of the icing too! It was so cute!


You can tell she thought this was fun!







Photobucket

2 comments:

HollyBerry said...

how funny! love the chocolate handshake!

Forrest Paper and Bridal Company said...

I cannot believe Carter is already one years old! I LOVE the pics of them holding hands! That is too sweet! Hope everything is going well. Georgia is precious!