Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sorry it has been so long!

So many of you have told me I need to update my blog and that you are tired of the nose ring picture, me too... so here you go!! So sorry. Time has been flying by! Georgia is all over the place. Crawling really fast! She and her Daddy play chase and she thinks it is soooooo funny! She thinks she is ready to take off walking. She walks if you are holding her hands and she is always standing up. You will see above how she has learned how to stand and do other things at the same time. Thank goodness she isn't doing it yet but I know it is coming. This is her in her walker that my mom got for her. She hasn't quite figured out how to go foward in it but she can go backwards. Things she is saying: mama, bye bye, da da and pi pi ( pacifier, she doesn't do this much). I really need to learn how to upload a video. I am sure it isn't hard I just have never tried.... note to self. Natalie and Meg, make me do it!

Georgia is 9 months old now. We go to the doctor on March 11 so I will blog again to give the 9 month stats!!!!! I am wondering how tall we are. HOpe everyone is doing well!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Emily said...

YAAAAYYY!! I have been needing a good Georgia fix! I was starting to worry about ya'll. ;) Looks like you have your hands full! I cannot believe she is getting ready to walk. It is time for a new header picture! Email me. I will also try to figure out how to upload videos. I'll get back to you on that. Glad to see ya'll are still alive! We will be coming to Oxford soon. Andy's sister just got engaged and is getting married in June, so I have a feeling we will be heading that way quite a bit over the next few months. We need to get together!

Sarah Ella said...

absolutly adorable! she is gettting so big! I cant believe she is almost 9 mths! Wow, that was fast! She is just too cute standing up like a big girl!