Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

9 months and growing too fast

We went to the doctor today for Georgia's 9 month check up. She weighs 18lbs and 13 oz (50th%) and she is 29 inches long ( 90%).

Here are some pictures from the other day. We were outside enjoying the beautiful weather.

Georgia was playing in the grass here and checking out the leaves and sticks. This picture made me laugh so hard. I am glad I got it because she is always kicking that leg up!

P.S. I have no idea why my writing is underlined. I can't make it go away.
Here she is in the flowers! You can see her 2 teeth! Yep that is all we have. Maybe we will get some more soon!

Georgia is really starting to walk. Today in the doctor's office she took five steps before she fell over. Then we went to see Izzy and she took another 5 or 6 steps! I have a feeling she is going to get good at this quickly!

3 comments:

Roger Cole said...

i can not believe she is walking!!!!! GO GEORGIA! Airey was 17 mths!!!! He was SLOW! Good girl!

Ben & Meg Harris said...

JUST like you with her leg kicked up in the air!!
i can't wait to squeeze her (or chase her ;)

Christina said...

OMG she is getting so big...I love this picture. I can't believe she is walking already.