Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Bit-Bit's Spot

Ozzie decided that he would lay in Bit-Bit's spot the other night while I was watching TV. Well Bit-Bit wasn't really sure what to do. He walked back and forth across the top of the couch and then decided that he would just lay on top of Ozzie, because after all, that is his spot!!!!
I thought this was too funny not to share. I guess only those of you that are cat lovers will really like it! For those of you who were wishing this was a picture of Georgia I promise I will get some new ones up soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ben & Meg Harris said...

love it. i bet they are just so glad william isn't there to chase them around anymore :)

HollyBerry said...

i LOVE it! what a great pic!

The Putnam Family said...

i'm not a cat fan...but, that is still pretty funny.