Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I am never cutting my hair!

Big Georiga (Jiggi), Baby Georgia and I got our hands on quite a few wigs and had fun playing with them. Well Baby Georgia probably didn't think it was as fun as we did. It sure was crazyto see Jiggi and me with short hair since both of us have extremely long locks! How funny is Baby Georgia with this wig on. We just couldn't stop laughing. Thought y'all would get a kick out of this picture. My lesson learned is that I won't be cutting my hair, EVER!!!!

Photobucket



4 comments:

Angie Haraway said...

You made my day with those wigs! Hilarious!!

Jenny Ruth said...

that is hysterical! so fun! =)

Sarah Ella said...

ok....really never cut your hair! ha! too funny i always thought u looked like frank, but with that wig on i would say"marsha is that you?"!!!! ha!

no kidding about the campbell thing,whoo wee, your like the only one he hasnt fertilized, ha!

JudyJ said...

I can't look at that picture w/out cracking up! That was so much fun!!! You all look adorable - but Sweet Georgia Brown looks like she can't figure out what ya'll have done to her!! What a hoot!!